Obstructive Sleep Apnea
What are the Signs and Symptoms of Obstructive Sleep Apnea?
- Snoring, interrupted by pauses in breathing
- Gasping or choking during sleep
- Restless sleep
- Excessive sleepiness or fatigue during the day
- Poor judgment or concentration
- Memory loss
- High blood pressure
- Large neck size (>17" in men; >16" in women)
- Crowded airway
- Morning headache
- Sexual dysfunction
- Frequent urination at night
If you or someone you know snores regularly and has one or more of the above symptoms, it may be Obstructive Sleep Apnea. Click here to view educational videos.
Take the Epworth Sleepiness Test - Stop Bang Test